Skip to main content

Work Out Routine #2

Get those arms toned up for summer
with these simple exercises!


*remember to ask your doctor if you are healthy enough for exercise before participating*



Best, 
GFB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016: A Year of Learning and Thankfulness

2016. This year has definitely been a year of learning. Learning who I am and who I'm suppose to become. I've learned this year that I can do anything that I set my mind to do and that I just need possible.  I'm not who I was a year ago and I've learned to be okay with that. I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm a totally different person than I was even two years ago. I've learned that life goes on. And I've learned that things don't always go as planned. I've learned that things happen for a reason and that things happen in Heavenly Father's time, not ours. I've learned that our plans don't always go accordingly and to be grateful for every moment because we won't be able to get those moments back. This year I've also learned to be thankful. Thankful for my family, who support me, in every decision I make. Thankful for my warm home on winter nights and a cool home on those warm July days. I'm th...