Skip to main content

3 months from now you will thank yourself

Hello Lovelies!
I know it's been a quick minute since I have posted
but.....it's been worth it!
Taking this short break and focusing on myself and where 
I need to be has been totally amazing.

THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED:
1. My sweet, sweet, sweet, boyfriend made the move all the way cross country to be with me here in TN.
2. School. I've realized how super close I am to being finished with my (2!) degrees, yes, after these two I will have a total of three degrees and I'm possibly going to go to grad school...maybe... still thinking on that one.
3. Family. I haven't really bragged on my family recently, but they're still being fabulous!

Now that you're up to speed on my life...
I want to talk about something that has been on my mind for a little bit.

Weight loss.

As many of you know, I have been working really hard at losing weight, then I got in my accident and got lovely disks in my neck that like to pop out of place every once in a while, which makes it really difficult sometimes to stay on a work out schedule.
I do have meds that I take which help but sometimes the pain is just too unbearable and I become really grumpy and have to sleep…a lot, but anyways…
Luckily I haven’t gained any weight but I haven’t lost any either, so I’m taking that as a sign that good things are coming if I keep pushing forward. I’m not one of these people who plan on going under the knife to lose weight. I want to do it naturally, not saying that going under the knife is bad, it’s just not for me.
So I want to take you on my journey to becoming healthier for myself and for my future kiddos and family.

Each week I (hopefully) will do a blog about my journey into losing more weight, which will inspire you to do the same, if you feel that you need to do so. I want to write up my work out plans and yummy/healthy meals for you to try!

I am so excited to do this with you all.
If you have your own weight loss story, want to send me love, or need some encouragement yourself, PLEASE  email me [simplyleslieann@gmail.com]. I would love to help encourage you as you go on this journey yourself.

Trust me, 3 months from now you will thank yourself!

Best,
Leslie





Comments